Thursday, November 1, 2007

RSS Tools contd from #9



There are 21 newsfeeds to my bloglines at the moment. Think that's 1 too many to keep track of.
Went in search of Chinese New Year in Bloglines Search Tool and ended up in a forum discussing safety in Shenzen over the Chinese New Year period. Quite interesting to read points of view of the various contributors.
With Feedster it times out constantly and it has heaps of sponsored links/advertising and I find results not relevant to my search.
Topix covers heaps of international news. However I could not find blogs/news on the coming Chinese New Year 2008. I did venture into Topix - Directory through its link 'All topics'. It's a huge directory list of A - Z. Pick any subject of your choice and you shall find updates from heaps of sources. Really makes interesting reading if you have time for it. Topix stands out from all the rest!
It's taking ages for Syndic8 to download my search - have given up on it!
Searched for blogs on Technorati on the same theme. Did not find any relevant material for my purposes.

No comments: