Monday, November 12, 2007

#17 Week 7 Learning 2.0 Sandbox wiki


I had to log in and out of the homepage 3 times before it dawned on me that I could sign up and login at the same time!! That seemed too simple to be true.
Well, you can find my blog now in Favourite Blogs - ha! (am pleased with myself somehow).
It's quite interesting going into the other favourites too.
You must realise there is a duplicate of favourite holiday destinations. I'm about to edit one by cancelling/deleting/removing links of all its contents. Hmm..
And I had to list my favourite cookbook, Cook Malaysian to My Favourite Books. See the front cover of this book in the attached picture.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there the purpose of wikis is that anyone can edit it, so if there is now a duplicate on holiday destination, hopefully someone will fix it for the next person

Iwoty said...

I'm excited, a discovery, I did it! My heart's even beating quicker. It's like I deserve a prize!!

I made triply sure that the 2 Favourite Holiday Destinations were exact duplicates and .. need I say more. I assume you will be updated by way of an RSS feed. The Information page in acllearn wiki tells it all too.
The duplicate will only absolutely confuse brand new users like myself. So, I've tidied up the page for the benefit of all, hopefully.

Unknown said...

Great work, thanks for contributing