Friday, November 16, 2007

#23 Only the beginning



A TOAST to you and to me - "Yuuuuuummmmm Sennnnnnggggg" as I would toast Chinese style. The longer and the louder we say the 2 words, the more auspicious the occassion (especially in weddings)!

Time for a celebration. We're already planning our Christmas get-together....

What a technological journey - a learning curve - both educational and enjoyable.

Syabas/Congratulations to the Performance Development Coordinator and her team, and what a team effort, in creating and making this program a success, in encouraging me to burn the midnight oil for days on end, keyboarding and mousing away infront of my computer and exposing me to blogs and bloglines, social networking with Facebook,Flickering away, discovering wikis and the web 2.0 awards list and reading e books.

What I really need to know now is putting a face or a name to the person who walked through the journey with me and who read every inch of my mind through my blog.

Who are you? Where are you? :-))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There was a team of us and the exec support team has been doing wonders so thanks to Caley (recently left) and Jennifer...and on the odd occasion I jump in (Jayne) to see whats going on. It looks like it has been a great learning growth for you as well. Well done on completing the journey...your MP3 player will be on its way to you in a few days